Online Education Center
View Properties On Sale Now
Online Banking Information
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is Easy!
Follow the steps below to enroll in Personal Online Banking to receive convenient transaction and account access. Business Customers please contact your local branch office to discuss enrollment options.
Before you begin, make sure your browser is compatible and is set to accept third party cookies. See the Browser Information section below.
Please print these instructions before continuing.
1. Complete the "First Time Login" enrollment form with your name, address, a valid e-mail address, phone, account number, account type, other security information, & PASSWORD.
WHAT IS MY PASSWORD? This is a four-digit number that uniquely identifies you. Your password will either be the last four digits of your Social Security number, your company's tax ID number, or your Smartline Telephone Banking PIN if you already have one set up.
2. Create your own Access ID and Password. These will be used for all future access. When creating your Access ID and Password, please keep in mind the Access ID must be at least 6 characters and the Password must be between 8 and 17 characters with at least one letter and one number.
3. Set up your security information. You will also be asked to answer three CHALLENGE QUESTIONS and choose to register or not register your computer.
WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGE QUESTIONS FOR? The bank uses multiple layers of security to protect you and your money. Each time you login, our powerful security measures use your log in credentials, device identification, and geographic location to quickly and easily authenticate you to the online banking system. If we can't validate your credentials, recognize your device, or verify your access from a known location, we will ask you to answer one of the challenge questions you created as an additional confirmation.
WHAT OTHER SECURITY MEASURES ARE USED BY THE BANK? The bank uses an additional layer of security, Extended Validation (EV) certificates, that shows you are connected to a safe server. If your browser's address bar is GREEN, your connection is safe. If it's not GREEN, stop your log in process and contact us immediately.
4. Review the Online Banking Terms and Conditions Agreement. If you agree to the terms and conditions Click "Accept" to continue or "Do Not Accept" to cancel your online banking enrollment.
Online Banking has been successfully tested on the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9.0, 10.0, and 11.0
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari 6.0 and above
Online Banking will need to be configured to accept third-party cookies. Please see below to configure your browser.
For Internet Explorer:
1. From the TOOLS menu, click INTERNET OPTIONS,
2. Select the PRIVACY tab, click the ADVANCED button,
3. Check the boxes to "Override automatic cookie handling" & "Always allow session cookies".
1. From the Safari menu, click PREFERENCES,
2. Click on the PRIVACY tab,
3. Change the "accept cookies" option to ALWAYS.
1. From the Firefox menu, click PREFERENCES,
2. Click on the PRIVACY tab,
3. Make sure the ACCEPT THIRD PARTY COOKIES check-box is checked.
If you experience any errors when you login to online banking, Click Here to visit our troubleshooting page.